The Novi Home & Garden Show
Spring is in the air at The Novi Home & Garden Show! The one-stop destination in Southeast Michigan to freshen up your home. Discover new home improvement products and services for every type of project imaginable. Plus, view decorating and landscaping exhibits, and talk to experienced, established area businesses available for consulting or hire.
April 5-7, 2024Friday, April 5: 2-8 p.m.
Saturday, April 6: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday, April 7: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
AdmissionAdult admission (ages 13 and over)$12
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$11
Children 12 and underfree!
Parking is not included with ticket purchase and can be purchased prior to the event at www.suburbancollectionshowplace.com/parking.
Win Free TicketsWe're giving away twenty pairs of tickets to attend The Novi Home & Garden Show! Register at www.novihomeshow.com.
Exhibitors & Floor Plan
- More than 20,000 square feet of landscaped gardens with patios, outdoor kitchens, firepits, water features and plants.
- Hundreds of home improvement booths with professionals to hire for any home improvement project, big or small.
- Lifestyle products such as hot tubs, outdoor furniture and more.
- Michigan Marketplace featuring arts and crafters, businesses and food merchants, many with a Michigan connection.
How to Get The Most Out of a Home Show
Before You Leave Home ...
- Think about potential home projects you’d like to tackle soon.
- Collect any measurements or specs, and take photos of those project areas.
- Save money before you even get there! Buy discount tickets online or pick up coupons online or from our sponsors.
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros. Hundreds of exhibitors will be on hand including, but are not limited to, siding professionals, landscapers, builders, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, waterproofing experts, countertop installers, basement refinishers and much more.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many exhibitors at the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
Get Social with the Show#novihomeshow
Home Builders Association of Southeastern Michigan (HBA)The HBA is the region’s longest running and largest producer of quality home shows in Metropolitan Detroit, serving Macomb, Oakland, Wayne and St. Clair counties. The HBA is a nonprofit advocate for Southeastern Michigan homeowners, home buyers and home building industry professionals including builders, remodelers, property owners, developers and suppliers to the single family and multifamily residential construction.
To Exhibit at this ShowBrian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events