The region’s longest running and largest producer of quality home shows in Metropolitan Detroit, the Home Builders Association (HBA) of Southeastern Michigan proudly presents The Novi Home Show. Bringing together a variety of home-related resources, including exhibits and booths, to help you save money, time and stress on all types of home projects, big or small. It’s an opportunity to talk to representatives from local companies and meet experts who can design, build or complete your home renovation projects. You can also learn about current home trends and the latest technology, and get helpful tips and advice.
October 7-9, 2022Friday October 7: 2-8 p.m.
Saturday October 8: 10 a.m.-8 p.m.
Sunday October 9: 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
Please check back on this website for scheduling changes.
Suburban Collection Showplace46100 Grand River Avenue
Novi, MI 48374.
Located south of I-96, between Novi Road and Beck Road.
How to get the most out of a home show
Before you leave home ...
- Think about potential home projects you’d like to tackle soon.
- Collect any measurements or specs, and take photos of those project areas.
- Save money before you even get there! Buy discount tickets online or pick up coupons online or from our sponsors.
- Take notes and photos. Shop and compare prices, services, and products
- Talk to the pros! Hundreds of experts will be on hand. Chat with them about things you’d like to do in your home, and get ideas for improvements you may not have even considered.
- Gather information, pricing and make note of show-only discounts and special offers.
- Make appointments. Many vendors to the show will offer promotions for at-home or in-office free estimates.
Adult admission (ages 13 and over)$10
Senior admission (ages 55 and over)$9
Children 12 and underfree!
Parking is not included with ticket purchase and can be purchased prior to the event at www.suburbancollectionshowplace.com/parking.
Take a tour of our past show
Click above to take a tour of our October 2021 Novi Home Show.
Get social with the show#novihomeshow
To exhibit at this showBrian Starrs, Vice President – Consumer and Trade Shows
Elizabeth Wyss, Director of Sales and Special Events
MediaFor publicity and promotions, please contact Beth Monicatti Blank, firstname.lastname@example.org